Whatever the reason, students often need help. WAMSS helps students represent themselves to the Faculty and to UWA. This is especially important in times of sickness, emotional trouble or academic need. Making the society aware than you need help (even if you don't specify what) is the one of the best steps you can take to ensuring that the appropriate person follows up with you, and that you are treated fairly in this process.
- Contact your year rep
- I need help! - This guide will instruct you on how to proceed should you be sick, failing, financial trouble, need to defer assessments, require time off or help for other reasons.
- Med Faculty & Student Support Services Contact Details
- University & Faculty Policies
- Keeping Your Grass Greener - Wellbeing tips and lessons written from numerous authorities and experienced medical personnel written by AMSA & NZMSA.
Other Student Bodies
- AMSA (Australian Medical Student Society)
- MSAND (Notre Dame Med Student Society)
- UWASS (UWA Surgical Society)
- WASSIST (Specialist training Society)
- SPINRPHEX (Rural Health Society)
Sponsors of WAMSS
WAMSS thanks its sponsors for their contributions. Without their assistance this organisation would not be able to support and represent its students. As part of our thank you, we display the logos of our sponsors in the footer of our website.